Austrade is organising an exclusive program to the ADB Headquarters in Manila on 30 March – 1 April 2020 for Australian businesses.
This targeted program will give you access to ADB sector and geographical leads and will equip you with the latest insights into the ADB priorities and associated business opportunities in Liveable Cities, Innovation and Technology.
If your business has expertise in the following areas, visit the Austrade website to find out more:
- urban development
- water and municipal infrastructure
- engineering and consultancy
- education and training
- agriculture and natural resources
- environment and climate change
- disaster risk
- disruptive technologies
- digital twins
- Download the brochure (PDF, 311.2 KB)
- Applications close 27 February 2020
- Contact information and registration is available from Austrade
Image courtesy Austrade.